EVENTS IN PROGRAM
CRM: communication’s innovation for the modern pilot
dott.ssa Mariapia Corvino
23, july 2019 from 07.00 pm to 09.00 pm
In this seminar we will use the tools of cognitive psychology and evolutionary psychology to learn how to base communication on the assumptions of cooperative and assertive communication. The topics examined will be:
- Emotional needs of the communicants
- The cognitive presuppositions of good communication
- Principles of assertive communication
- Motivations and explicit emotions
ATPL Course presentation
Reserved to Flight Academy’ students
18, july 2019
Presentation for the third ATPL course by CTKI Giorgio Scarso
july, 16 2019
CPT Alessandro Bonichini
PRE TEST TEA
july, 12 2019 at 8.30 a.m.
“CRM Long Nav”
june, 10 2019
The course has been designed to allow all cadets to develop the skills required by the modern pilot even during the time building activity
Boscomantico – Ferrara – Lugo – Fano – Boscomantico
Boscomantico – Lido di Venezia- Portorose – Boscomantico
Boscomantico – Parma – Elba – Calvi (Corsica) – Boscomantico
General and Aviation English Course 2019
20 hours of general english e 2 hours of aviation english with certified examiner in preparation for TEA exam.
How to become a private pilot
May, 11 2019
ABOUT THE COURSE
With the Italian license can I rent an airplane abroad?
The duration of the course to obtain a private pilot license (ppl)
How much it costs to get the ppl license
Does the ppl license expire?
How much flight activity do I have to do during the year?
What can I pilot with the ppl license?
Can I go abroad? • Do I have to buy a plane?
Ultralight or general aviation?
Credits from vds
Where I can arrive alone with an airplane
How to become a private pilot
1April, 13 2019
WHAT ABOUT WE’LL SPEAK
• with an Italian license, can I rent an airplane abroad?
• the duration of the course to obtain a private pilot license (ppl)
• medical examination
• how much it costs to get the ppl license
• does the ppl license expire?
• How much flight activity do I have to do per year?
• what can I pilot with the ppl license?
• can I go abroad?
• Do I have to buy a plane?
• ultralight or general aviation?
• credits from vds
• where I can arrive alone with an airplane
Human factor and Safety in Aviation
April, 09 2019
The fundamental concepts of the seminar will be: human error (nature, causes and error management), Safety Management System, human performance, human interaction, human-machine interaction.
Speaker of the seminar, which will be held at our Dossobuono headquarters, will be our Safety Manager Cpt Italo Oddone
How to become an airline pilot
March, 16 2019
WHAT ABOUT WE SPEAK
• what happens after hiring an airline
• the labor market
• invest in training in the right way: the choice of the school
• modular course vs integrated course
• routes and costs to become a professional driver
• the basic requirements to start the courses
• what are the flight licenses
• the issue of security
• how much it costs to fly
• ultralight or general aviation
• psychophysical fitness and diploma
• how old you can start flying